Original mandala art created using a photograph taken by Linda S. Gribko. This mandala really did start as a photo of a yellow zinnia and you can still clearly see the petal structure. The center had been bug eaten and had turned black, but I found fire in those dark spots. The center was green leaves that hid some amazing patterns. This one is all solar plexis, baby!
Support This Blog With Your Purchase
- Monarch Butterfly Art Card - Peering In$4.95 – $5.95
- Bumblebee Art Card - Disco Ball$4.95 – $5.95
- Lapis Blue Fiestaware Box with Drain Hole$15.00
- Industrial Vibe Mandala Art Card - Rivets and Ligatures$4.95 – $5.95
- Blue Jay Sticker - Blue Jay Bliss$3.95