Original mandala art created using a photograph taken by Linda S. Gribko. ‘Crystal Palace’ started as a photo of icicles that had dripped down through the boughs of an arborvitae. I enhanced the middle of the mandala and the outer ring, but kept the ice ring inbetween relatively untouched. The effect is of the ice being pulled back to reveal a tiny wonderland in the center of the piece.
Support This Blog With Your Purchase
- Monarch Butterfly Art Card - Peering In$4.95 – $5.95
- Bumblebee Art Card - Disco Ball$4.95 – $5.95
- Lapis Blue Fiestaware Box with Drain Hole$15.00
- Industrial Vibe Mandala Art Card - Rivets and Ligatures$4.95 – $5.95
- Blue Jay Sticker - Blue Jay Bliss$3.95