Original mandala art created using a photograph taken by Linda S. Gribko. ‘Fairy Lace’ started as a photo of Queen Anne’s lace and wild basil in a wildflower patch on my property in West Virginia. The arrangement of grasses and stems creates a frame on which the faires have woven their delicate lace. A vibrant piece that sits in the notch between formal and the rumpled wild of the natural world.
Support This Blog With Your Purchase
- Monarch Butterfly Art Card - Peering In$4.95 – $5.95
- Bumblebee Art Card - Disco Ball$4.95 – $5.95
- Lapis Blue Fiestaware Box with Drain Hole$15.00
- Industrial Vibe Mandala Art Card - Rivets and Ligatures$4.95 – $5.95
- Blue Jay Sticker - Blue Jay Bliss$3.95