Original mandala art created using a photograph taken by Linda S. Gribko. What’s better than being out and about, exploring the natural world? The little ant in the picture was doing just that, but her world on a bright day in mid-May was a buttery ranunculous bloom. The yellow and pink ranunculous that I had in pots on my front stoop this spring didn’t last long but their vibrant colors brought many curious explorers who wound their paths through the many layers of petals, reminiscent of a party dress.
Support This Blog With Your Purchase
- Monarch Butterfly Art Card - Peering In$4.95 – $5.95
- Bumblebee Art Card - Disco Ball$4.95 – $5.95
- Lapis Blue Fiestaware Box with Drain Hole$15.00
- Industrial Vibe Mandala Art Card - Rivets and Ligatures$4.95 – $5.95
- Blue Jay Sticker - Blue Jay Bliss$3.95