Original mandala art created using a photograph taken by Linda S. Gribko. The basis for this mandala was a photo of Avalanche Gorge along the Trail of the Cedars in Glacier National Park, Montana. The brightest aqua blue in the mandala is the natural color of the water, which looks blue due to the reflection of light off the glacial till that is carried by the snowmelt waters. The waters at Glacier run fast and cold, hence the name of this piece.
Support This Blog With Your Purchase
- Monarch Butterfly Art Card - Peering In$4.95 – $5.95
- Bumblebee Art Card - Disco Ball$4.95 – $5.95
- Lapis Blue Fiestaware Box with Drain Hole$15.00
- Industrial Vibe Mandala Art Card - Rivets and Ligatures$4.95 – $5.95
- Blue Jay Sticker - Blue Jay Bliss$3.95